AFFINITY HEALTH LEGAL
Important legal notices
- Using this website is your choice and is done so entirely at your own risk.
- We won’t collect, process, store or share your personal information without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will only request, collect, process or store your personal information if it’s lawful for us to do so.
- If we need your personal information, we will disclose why to you in writing. We won’t use your personal information for any purpose other than the for the reason you gave it to us.
- We will not give your personal information to anyone else (a third party) without your permission, unless we are legally required to do so.
- We will keep a record of your personal information only for the purpose for which it is intended.
- We will make every effort to make sure that your personal information is kept confidential and secure, by storing it on our secure database making sure we abide by any legislation or regulation relating to how we store your personal information.
- We keep all recorded financial information strictly confidential.
- We take reasonable and necessary precautions to secure your transactions on our website but cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your transactions.
- Our website may make use of cookie and tracking technology. This allows us to track the number of visitors to our website and understand how visitors use it. Personal information cannot be collected using cookies.
- We may use your information for marketing inside our company and we may send you promotional material or information that may be of interest to you.